Residential, Commercial & Industrial
No Project is Too Small, How Can We Help?
At Fabian’s, the first step to washing is a detailed inspection of the area rug.
Our Certified Technicians will inspect each rug to find out where it was made, how it was made, what kind of face yarn, and what type of foundation yarn it has. Depending on how it is made and what it is made of will determine the type of washing will be used. Special care will be taken to wash handmade rugs, antique rugs and rugs that are prone to bleeding. We can clean orientals, hooked, braided, fringes, navejos, custom and dhurries.
Our Professional Cleaning Procedure:
1. PRE-INSPECTION Our Rug Care Specialists (IICRC Certified Technicans) will hand inspect your rug to determine color stability, condition of the rug and the best method of cleaning.
2. DUSTING A High-Speed, Commercial Duster is used to loosen and remove particulate soil that is trapped deep down in the front and backing of your rug.
3. WASHING The rugs are washed with the proper cleaning methods and equipment. Cleaning includes hand washing, pet urine removal,mildew treatment, and a decontamination bath.
4. DRYING Each rug is rack mounted and dried in our drying room.
5. COMPLETION Each rug is vacuumed, individually rolled and prepared for pickup or free delivery.
6. FABRIC PROTECTION There is an additional charge for the following treatments:
- Your area rug being treated with Dupont Teflon.
- Moth Proofing your area rug.
Get Your Free Quote Today
Please fill out the form below and submit to get your free quote