Residential, Commercial & Industrial
No Project is Too Small, How Can We Help?
Premier Carpet Cleaning
Fabian’s state of the art Butler truck mounted equipment excels in hot water extraction cleaning. It leaves your carpet clean from top to bottom. Residues and soils reduce carpet life and causes unsightly wear and traffic patterns. Hot water extraction method is recommended by all of the carpet manufacturers for cleanability and warranty purposes.
To maintain the life and beauty of your carpet, it is recommended to have your carpet professionally cleaned minimal of every 12-18 months. Of course, depending on your household environment, cleaning may be more frequent. Choosing a company to service your carpet cleaning needs should not be based on price alone. You should look for a company with the following:
- Trained and Certified Technicians
- IICRC Certified Firm (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification)
- Quality of work
- Reputation in the community
- Excellent References
- Years in business
1. Heavy Vacuuming: A commercial vacuum removes all particle soil.
2. Preconditioning: A pressurized agent is applied to remove and break down the remaining soil.
3. Spot Removal: Special spotting agents are used in attempting to remove all spots.
4. Deodorizing: Deodorizers give freshness to your carpeting.
5. Moving of Furniture: Your furniture will be moved and reset, then the furniture base will rest on foam blocks.
6. Extraction: After the cleaning process is complete, all cleaning detergents are extracted out and neutralized to prevent re-soiling. Fabians IICRC Certified Technicians use the correct methods and techniques for the cleaning industry.
7. Protectant: Fabians is an authorized and certified applicator of 3M Scotchgard carpet protectant.
Get Your Free Quote Today
Please fill out the form below and submit to get your free quote