At Fabian’s, our Certified Technicians will inspect and test to determine the best type of cleaning needed. We have the training and equipment to dry clean or hot water extraction clean your upholstery depending on what fabric type you have. We can clean any number of fabrics including but not limited to cotton, wool, synthetic, silk, jacquard and linen.
Our Professional Cleaning Procedure:
1. Complete Testing: You will be informed if any problems are anticipated.
2. Thorough Vacuuming: Removes particle soil.
3. Pre-Spotting: Detailed pre-spotting is required for maximum cleaning.
4. Preconditioning: Chemical preconditioning is used to suspend packed soil.
5. Extraction: Gentle, but thorough, rinsing with maximum extraction.
6. Fabric Protection: Your upholstery will be carefully treated with Dupont Teflon by our IICRC Certified Technicians for an additional amount. This treatment adds protection from soil and many staining agents. Your Upholstery will stay cleaner longer.